How to manually Install or Update a Premium WordPress theme Tutorial
1. Install your premium wordpress theme.zip - Appearance > Themes > Add Themes > Browse
2. Activate Premium WordPress Theme
3. Begin installing the Suggested Plugins http://i.imgur.com/dRXMhVL.png
4. Go to Tools > Import and install the WordPress importer http://i.imgur.com/uLnBSQy.png
5. Go Appearance > Import Dummy Content http://i.imgur.com/Xy7CgUx.png
6. Click to Import dummy content button, and wait a while. Please don’t navigate
away while it’s in progress http://i.imgur.com/rOTz7U3.png, you might get an error at
the end. However mostly it’s not an issue. Please check, all pages should be there.
a. If you don’t see menu on the pages, please go to Appearance > Menu > Manage
locations and locate the menu there http://i.imgur.com/fTzG9zT.png, primary menu
should be set as primary menu. then please save. It will fix.
b. Please note that you will see mostly placeholders due to copyrights, also if we
used all images then the import should take about an hour.
c. If you’d like to set the homepage, please go to Settings > Reading and set
whatever page you’d like as front page http://i.imgur.com/J66hZK1.png
7. It’s time to import the sliders. Please go to Master or Revolution Slider, and click to import &
export button http://i.imgur.com/Fy3BKvB.png . Please note, slider sample files can
be found inside the Harvard main zip file > Sample Sliders > master or revolution slider.